Directory of Work
This directory is separated into Fiction, Poetry, and Non-Fiction sections. Fiction is divided into the sub-categories of Fantasy, Erotica, Romance, Comedy/Slice-of-Life, Horror, and Miscellany. Non-Fiction is divided into sub-categories of Writing Guides and Essays.
Please remember that for searching categories, story ratings, characters, or specific titles, you can use CTRL+F/Command+F in order to search the page.
eBooks for sale can be found on:
TweetFic can be found in a master thread here.
Fiction is formatted with Title, Word Count, Rating, and World if applicable. All of my works are intended to be read by adults and a teen rating, for example, doesn’t mean the work is for teens — it just refers to the themes/tone/content.
- G for General Audiences
- T for Teen (may contain mild non-explicit violence, sexual jokes or implications but no scenes)
- M for Mature (may contain violence, sex, drug use, typically non-explicit or explicit for very short periods)
- E for Explicit (may contain violence, sex, drug use, explicit throughout)
Worlds are MB for Magic Beholden (my Earth, where mundane and magical realities exist side-by-side) and DP for Dragonplanet (a more high fantasy world with dragons, elves, orcs, etc.)
Searchable characters are: Lucien Pike, Gellert Osgodby, Esben, Jean-Pierre Delacroix, Asmodeus, Germain Wagner-Jeanneret, Bird, Beau Horvasse, Edmund Horvasse, Velma Kuroda, Tom Warren, Samuel Coates, Donald Howard, Sam Harrison, Victor Mead, King Arthur, Myrddin Wyllt, Orion Cedric Thwaites, Paul Cotton, Gerald Poole, Jack Wicks, Coshel Fenwick, and Cicero Penllwynog.
My serial fiction are novels or other extended narratives that are told in a chapter-by-chapter format, written and worked on over time. Upon completion, the serials are re-edited and republished as eBooks — old serials will remain available online, but in their original state of edit.
Current serials are:
Powder and Feathers:
230K+. Rated M/E. MB. Dark Romance/Fantasy.
It seems to Aimé Deverell that there is very little point to life, except for what pleasures can be enjoyed before the grave. Life is short — thank God — but at least there’s enough in the world to dull the senses in the meantime.
That philosophy shatters like glass when he meets Jean-Pierre, an angel.
Read on Medium / / Read on WorldAnvil
An Uncommon Betrothal
9K+. Rated E. MB. Erotic Romance.
Alexos Fox is of course quite sad when the long-time butler of his household, the man who all but raised him, retires. He is not at all prepared for the old man’s replacement: his exceedingly attractive and painfully tempting nephew, Harry Sutton.
Alexos, overcome with feelings that are simply too much to repress, tries his best to avoid him, but it seems that Mr Sutton has more than his employment on his mind as he attends his new employer with keen and concentrated focus.
Read on Medium / / Read on WorldAnvil
The Boatswain’s Hook
20K. Rated T. Peter Pan sequel/Slowburn Romance.
In bringing new Lost Boys back to Neverland, Peter Pan brings something else, too, and Spanish Flu wreaks a deathly effect on Hook’s crew.
In the aftermath, the Jolly Roger comes for the last time to England, and Hook faces the most frightening adventure of his life: retirement.
Read on Medium / / Read on WorldAnvil
Letters from Ganymede
24k+. Rated E. MB. Gothic Romance/Horror.
Ganymede Cavendish, a recent graduate from the Royal Academy of Arts, catches the eye of an anonymous benefactor.
Mr Smith will offer Mr Cavendish food and board, all the artistic supplies he might require, and space with which to work: they shall never meet, and Mr Cavendish will never know Mr Smith’s true name. The only recompense he desires is that Mr Cavendish create beautiful art, and that he write his sponsor a letter each week, keeping his benefactor apprised of his progress.
Having always been lonely, but now feeling alone, Ganymede begins a slow descent into madness.
Read on Medium / / Read on WorldAnvil
Gerald Poole and the Pirates
33k+. Rated M. MB. Romance/Comedy.
A distinctly queer adventure full of internal conflict ensues when a gentleman and a sailor are captured by pirates.
A little bit of adventure, romance, and queerness in the 18th century Mediterranean!
An adaptation of my TweetFic, Gerald Poole & the Pirates.
- Angel’s Wings — 4.6k, rated M. MB. A vampiric sex worker spends the evening with an unusual client. Feat. Beauregard Horvasse and Germain Wagner-Jeanneret. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- A Stranger’s Visit — 3.6k, rated T. MB. A priest of Freyr receives a strange visitation. A little bit of Norse godliness versus Norse priestliness. Featuring Esben. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- The Clearing — 400w, rated T. Faeries. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- The Collection — 100w, rated T. MB. Velma Kuroda and Edmund Horvasse. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Comes in Threes — 4k, rated T. MB. Prince Arthur comes upon a boy in the woods. Featuring King Arthur and Myrddin Wyllt. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Daddy’s Boy — 23k, rated E. MB. In the magical smuggling town of Lashton, the youngest son of the Laithes, a prominent crime family, struggles to make himself heard and accepted by his family, especially his father. Featuring Dai Laithe, Oidhche Laithe, and the rest of the Laithe family, with some appearances from Gellert Osgodby and to a lesser extent, Lucien Pike. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Dancing On A Pin — 2k, rated T. MB. A student of ballet sees an angel practising in the studio. Featuring Asbat Nur-Badr (Asmodeus) and Jean-Pierre Delacroix. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- The Dragon’s Treasure — 2.4k, rated T. DP. An ex-knight, getting on in years, makes a dangerous annual pilgrimage. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Duty & Love — 1.2k, rated T. A would-be king seeks to take his throne. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Flora and the Pellar Batt — 4k, rated T. DP. A woman has a contentious relationship with her village’s pellar. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Freedom and Liberty — 2.1k, rated M. MB. Just some chatter and conversation between Cicero Penllwynog and Loki, with a little from Coshel Fenwick later on. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Gellert’s New Job — 21k, rated M. MB. Gellert Osgodby has worked as a business manager for the King family for nearly a decade when an error in judgement brings his employment to an abrupt end. Lucien Pike, a rival kingpin, employs his services instead. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- The Hive — 15k, rated T. MB. Episode 2: Kuroda Antiques. Velma Kuroda, specialist in haunted and enchanted objects, comes to evaluate the unusual estate left behind by a witch and demonologist. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- The Lord of the Wood’s Spring Bride — 10k, rated M. MB. A trans dressmaker is embroiled in the strange schemes of a local deity, and he lets himself be carried away with the tide. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- The Lost Boy in Llallwg — 4.7k, rated T. MB. In this one, an angel and his park warden boyfriend are slow and lazy in the summer evening heat, and the angel tells the warden a story. More with Gryff Gordon and Perseverance-before-God! On Medium / / On Patreon
- The Photographer — 600w, rated T. He had seen much, in his time. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- The Pilot — 9k, rated T. MB. Episode 1: Kuroda Antiques. A specialist in magical antiques, Velma Kuroda, is called out to help a grieving captain with the ghost of his partner. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Strange Passage — 3k, rated M. MB. There is a stowaway on the vessel of Captain Tom Warren, and he determines to get to bottom of it. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Stormy Seas — 300w, rated T. Only when it was stormy would she appear. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- The Traveling Bard — 1k, rated T. It was always just him and his guitar. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Youth Inquisitive — 6k, Rated T. DP. Vizma Riorda, a priest devoted to Oghma, a god of knowledge and truth, meets a young thief who does not lie. Featuring Buran Highfield. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- After Class — 2.6k. MB. Explicit M/NB short between two alchemy students at the Royal University in Camelot — one is a cis guy, the other is nonbinary and uses they/them pronouns! Contains spanking, breast worship, casual sex, semi-public sex, anal. A little worldbuilding too! On Medium / / On Patreon
- Au Naturale — 7k. MB. A student at Camelot University gets involved with a stablemaster. Explicit M/M short between two cis men. 7k. Featuring size kink, size different, large cocks, overstimulation, stomach bulging, mind break/aheago, dirty talk, D/s, age difference, rough sex, being pinned down, and dirty talk about piss play but no actual piss play. Featuring Coshel Fenwick and Cicero Penllwynog. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Best Behaviour — 1.7k. MB. Fabien has been waiting to be touched all day. Explicit M/M short between a cis ship captain and his trans boyfriend. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Biting — 700w. MB. A vampire bites his secretary. More from Lucien Pike and Gellert Osgodby in this one! On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Butler vs Footman — 3k. MB. Don prompts some rivalry between two of the house’s servants. Explicit M/M/M short between three cis men. Featuring Don Howard, Sam Harrison, and Victor Mead. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Buttons and Ribbons — 700w. MB. Nicholas tries to concentrate on something other than the butler’s hands. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Change of Angles — 1.4k. MB. The strap-on might be a little too big. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Collared — 500w. MB. Two men play with collaring. M/M erotic short. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Disciplinary Action — 2.4k. MB. Russ stays late after work. Explicit M/M erotica between an older cis man and a younger trans man. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Divine Bodies — 9k. MB. The god Freyr expects good work from his priests, but gives good rewards. Magical HRT for a loyal trans masc priest! Featuring Esben. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Domestic Bliss — 3k. MB. Explicit M/M erotic short between a cis man and his trans husband. Featuring housewife play, D/s, service kink, mild food kink, lingerie, plugs, cockwarming. On Medium / / On Patreon
- Get There — 900w. MB. Explicit NBLNB short. Contains lingerie, corsets, public sex, mirrors, handjobs, D/s, discussions of subspace. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Heat Wave — 700w. MB. A secretary struggling to deal with the heat uses his boss to cool down. Explicit M/M short between a cis vampire and his trans secretary. Featuring Lucien Pike and Gellert Osgodby. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Knotting — 1.4k. MB. A werewolf ties with his lover. Explicit M/NB short between a cis werewolf and a nonbinary person who uses they/them pronouns. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Locker Room Talk — 2.8k. MB. Gaz picks on the wrong guy in the showers at the gym. Explicit M/M short between a cis man and a trans man. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Managing Stress — 1.2k. MB. A gentleman is prompted to relax by his butler. Explicit M/M short between a gentleman and his butler, both of them cis. Featuring Don Howard and Victor Mead. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Morning Eggs — 1k. MB. Silly domestic oviposition between an angel and a merman. Featuring Bird. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Pinned Down — 800w. MB. A merman treats his angel boyfriend to his tentacles, but he has to earn them first. Erotic M/M short between a merman with tentacles and a trans male angel. Featuring Bird. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- The Prince’s Pleasure — 6.7k. DP. The prince’s personal guard helps him forget about the stresses of the day. Explicit M/M short between a cis male werewolf with a penis and (huge) knot, and a trans man with a vulva. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Prostate Milking — 1.7k. MB. A footman plays a joke on the house butler. Erotic M/M+M short between three cis men. Featuring Don Howard, Sam Harrison, and Victor Mead. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Return to the Daily Grind — 3.3k. MB. A client hires a temporary assistant with specialist skills. Explicit M/M short between a cis male werewolf and a trans male angel. Featuring Bird. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Sensory Deprivation — 3.2k. MB. Gerald Poole has a sprained wrist, and not being able to work, the boredom is getting to him. His lovers — Jack Wicks and Captain Orion Cedric Thwaites, respectively — go to some efforts to keep him occupied. Erotic short centred on one cis man. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Shore Leave — 600w. MB. A captain goes down on his sailor. Explicit M/M short between a cis naval captain and a trans sailor. Featuring Tom Warren and Samuel Coates. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Simple Error — 2.7k. MB. Two students of magic enjoy the results of a potions mix-up. Explicit M/M short with two cis witches, with one spontaneously growing lactating breasts. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Soaked — 600w. MB. A butler and his gentleman seek respite from a demanding morning. More Don Howard and Victor Mead! Featuring intercrural sex and a little D/s and marking . On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Spanking — 3k. MB. A ship captain spanking his sailor. Short M/M story between a cis ship captain in the age of sail and a trans sailor. Featuring Tom Warren and Samuel Coates. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Spilled Wine — 2k. MB. More Cicero Penllwynog with a priest of Dionysus — some post-ritual magical sex! Explicit M/M erotica between two cis men. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Sweet Torture — 1.3k. MB. Curt has a surprise for his boyfriend when he comes home from sea. Explicit M/M short between a cis male lecturer in medicine and his trans boyfriend, set loosely in the late 1800s. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Treasured Chest — 1k. MB. Milo and Clay try something new. Explicit M/M erotic short between a cis man and a trans man. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Wings (and Tails) — 1.1k. MB. An angelic sex worker and double penetration. Explicit M/M between a trans angel and a cis “demon”. Featuring Bird. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Well-Used Toy — 2.1k. MB. Mr Pike needs to learn to treat his playthings a little more nicely. Explicit M/M cockwarming short between a cis male vampire (a crime boss) and a trans male human (a sex worker), with another trans man (boss’ secretary) giving aftercare. Featuring Lucien Pike and Gellert Osgodby. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- The Apothecary and the Carpenter’s Son — 5k. DP. Originally a Tweetfic. A young carpenter becomes enchanted by the village apothecary. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Books To Return — 4k. MB. The head librarian has a new admirer. Fluff and sweetness. Short trans 4 trans romance. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- The Grand Prize — 2.7k. DP. A long-time thief steals his most ambitious trophy yet. On Medium / / On Patreon / / On YouTube.
- More Than Coffee — 13k. MB. Del’s place of work is a front for an underground surgery. One of their new patrons doesn’t care: he just wants his coffee. Romance, erotica, humour, and a little bit of crime. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Walking Home — 300w. Fluff. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Warden Gordon and the Angel in the Woods — 7.6k. MB. Working in a magical national park, Gryff Gordon has a contentious relationship with a local angel. Featuring Perseverance-Before-God. On Medium / / On Patreon.
Comedy / Slice-of-Life / Miscellany
- A Prologue — 1.6k, rated T. MB. Ephraim Margolis, an obstetrician at the Caer Afon Magical Hospital, stops to speak with their nurse lead — Colleen Pike, the daughter of the infamous Lucien Pike. They talk about things that are, and things to come. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Bad Service — 3k. MB. Lawrence’s valet is far too good at his job. It’s driving him mad. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Five Star Service — 2.2k. MB. Another session with Beau Horvasse and Germain Wagner-Jeanneret. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Making Port — 700w. MB. A little slice-of-life short with Orion Cedric Thwaites and Paul Cotton. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Pushing Buttons — 3k. Rated M. MB. Lucien Pike demands his secretary’s time and attention. Some character introspection and slice-of-life with Lucien Pike and Gellert Osgodby. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Small Talk — 1.5k. MB. Germain Wagner-Jeanneret and Beau Horvasse make small talk. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- The Clockmaker — 200w. Steampunk horror. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- The Coffin at Sea — 400w. A vessel picks up a coffin afloat at sea. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- The Door — 600w. They forgot about the door, somehow. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- I Forgot My Manners — 2.7k. /r/NoSleep: I forgot my manners, and I’m terrified of the consequences. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Letters to the Dead — 17k. Tales from a gravedigger haunted by a ghost. Written in the style of a diarised blog post. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- The Lighthouse — 700w. Ghost story. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- The Shepherd — 1.3k. Abstract Horror. Red sky at night, shepherd’s delight. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- The Ballad of Lacie O’Malley — Humour.
- The Boat
- Close Your Mouth & To The Blind Man
- My Grandfather’s Greenhouse
- The Tunnel
- Publishing F.A.Q. —3k. Just a little master post of frequently ask questions about how I publish and write. On Medium.
- Writing Dialogue: A Technical Primer — 2k. A technical primer denoting some rules and conventions. On Medium.
- Who said that? Dialogue Guide — 8.5k. Crafting unique, distinctive voices for each and every character. On Medium.
- A Beginner’s Approach to Natural History — 5k. A guide to approaching local natural history — especially learning about insects and birds — as a novice. On Medium.
- A Man’s Choices Are Always A Woman’s Fault — 3.8k. Marty Robbins’ Devil Woman: an exercise in shifting blame. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- I Want To Fuck The Monster — 2.3k. Monsterfuckery from a trans and disabled perspective. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- It’s Your Responsibility to Kill Yourself and other interesting viewpoints in The Haunting of Bly Manor. 3.6k. Review. On Medium.
- Transgender Diaries: Testosterone Day #1– 4.5k. Blog detailing first day T experiences. On Medium.
- Transgender Diaries: Testosterone Day #28– 4.3k. Blog detailing first day T experiences. On Medium.
- Why I Give Away My Work Away For Free — 2.4k. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Why is Aziraphale so gay? — 7k. Analysis of Aziraphale’s characterisation in Good Omens by Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman . On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Why We Need To Write Essays — And more importantly, why they should be fun. 1.2k. On Medium / / On Patreon.