Directory of Work
This directory is separated into Fiction, Poetry, and Non-Fiction sections. Fiction is divided into the sub-categories of Fantasy, Erotica, Romance, Comedy/Slice-of-Life, Horror, and Miscellany. Non-Fiction is divided into sub-categories of Writing Guides and Essays.
Please remember that for searching categories, story ratings, characters, or specific titles, you can use CTRL+F/Command+F in order to search the page.
eBooks for sale can be found on:
TweetFic can be found in a master thread here.
Fiction is formatted with Title, Word Count, Rating, and World if applicable. All of my works are intended to be read by adults and a teen rating, for example, doesn’t mean the work is for teens — it just refers to the themes/tone/content.
- G for General Audiences
- T for Teen (may contain mild non-explicit violence, sexual jokes or implications but no scenes)
- M for Mature (may contain violence, sex, drug use, typically non-explicit or explicit for very short periods)
- E for Explicit (may contain violence, sex, drug use, explicit throughout)
Worlds are MB for Magic Beholden (my Earth, where mundane and magical realities exist side-by-side) and DP for Dragonplanet (a more high fantasy world with dragons, elves, orcs, etc.)
Searchable characters are: Lucien Pike, Gellert Osgodby, Esben, Jean-Pierre Delacroix, Asmodeus, Germain Wagner-Jeanneret, Bird, Beau Horvasse, Edmund Horvasse, Curt Sangster, Adam Hayden, Velma Kuroda, Tom Warren, Samuel Coates, Donald Howard, Sam Harrison, Victor Mead, King Arthur, Myrddin Wyllt, Orion Cedric Thwaites, Paul Cotton, Gerald Poole, Jack Wicks, Coshel Fenwick, and Cicero Penllwynog.
My serial fiction are novels or other extended narratives that are told in a chapter-by-chapter format, written and worked on over time. Upon completion, the serials are re-edited and republished as eBooks — old serials will remain available online, but in their original state of edit.
Current serials are:
Powder and Feathers:
230K+. Rated M/E. MB. Dark Romance/Fantasy.
It seems to Aimé Deverell that there is very little point to life, except for what pleasures can be enjoyed before the grave. Life is short — thank God — but at least there’s enough in the world to dull the senses in the meantime.
That philosophy shatters like glass when he meets Jean-Pierre, an angel.
An Uncommon Betrothal
9K+. Rated E. MB. Erotic Romance.
Alexos Fox is of course quite sad when the long-time butler of his household, the man who all but raised him, retires. He is not at all prepared for the old man’s replacement: his exceedingly attractive and painfully tempting nephew, Harry Sutton.
Alexos, overcome with feelings that are simply too much to repress, tries his best to avoid him, but it seems that Mr Sutton has more than his employment on his mind as he attends his new employer with keen and concentrated focus.
The Boatswain’s Hook
20K. Rated T. Peter Pan sequel/Slowburn Romance.
In bringing new Lost Boys back to Neverland, Peter Pan brings something else, too, and Spanish Flu wreaks a deathly effect on Hook’s crew.
In the aftermath, the Jolly Roger comes for the last time to England, and Hook faces the most frightening adventure of his life: retirement.
Letters from Ganymede
24k+. Rated E. MB. Gothic Romance/Horror.
Ganymede Cavendish, a recent graduate from the Royal Academy of Arts, catches the eye of an anonymous benefactor.
Mr Smith will offer Mr Cavendish food and board, all the artistic supplies he might require, and space with which to work: they shall never meet, and Mr Cavendish will never know Mr Smith’s true name. The only recompense he desires is that Mr Cavendish create beautiful art, and that he write his sponsor a letter each week, keeping his benefactor apprised of his progress.
Having always been lonely, but now feeling alone, Ganymede begins a slow descent into madness.
Gerald Poole and the Pirates
40k. Rated M. MB. Romance/Comedy.
A distinctly queer adventure full of internal conflict ensues when a gentleman and a sailor are captured by pirates.
A little bit of adventure, romance, and queerness in the 18th century Mediterranean!
An adaptation of my TweetFic, Gerald Poole & the Pirates.
- Angel’s Wings — 4.6k, rated M. MB. A vampiric sex worker spends the evening with an unusual client. Feat. Beauregard Horvasse and Germain Wagner-Jeanneret. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- A Hike — 1.2k, rated T, MB. A young mage discusses his youth with his favourite stablemaster. Just a little Cicero Penllwynog and Coshel Fenwick bickering! On Medium / / On Patreon.
- A King’s Man — Rated M. MB. 13k. The fae king of Crystal City takes his most recent assassin hostage, and works to change his loyalties. Dark fantasy, manipulation, and interrogative techniques — note content warnings for blood and violence, sexual assault and manipulation, and complex power dynamics and layered interactions. Featuring Valorous King, Capulet, and Ondeimon. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Ambitious Men — Rated M. MB. 11.6k. Archie had idolised Casper Hugo almost his entire life. Deeply fucked up fantasy-horror, wherein a man finds that his dream of taking over his hero’s restaurant is not to proceed as smoothly as he hoped. Adapted from a TweetFic. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- A Stranger’s Visit — 3.6k, rated T. MB. A priest of Freyr receives a strange visitation. A little bit of Norse godliness versus Norse priestliness. Featuring Esben. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- The Clearing — 400w, rated T. Faeries. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- The Collection — 100w, rated T. MB. Velma Kuroda and Edmund Horvasse. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Comes in Threes — 4k, rated T. MB. Prince Arthur comes upon a boy in the woods. Featuring King Arthur and Myrddin Wyllt. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Daddy’s Boy — 23k, rated E. MB. In the magical smuggling town of Lashton, the youngest son of the Laithes, a prominent crime family, struggles to make himself heard and accepted by his family, especially his father. Featuring Dai Laithe, Oidhche Laithe, and the rest of the Laithe family, with some appearances from Gellert Osgodby and to a lesser extent, Lucien Pike. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Dancing On A Pin — 2k, rated T. MB. A student of ballet sees an angel practising in the studio. Featuring Asbat Nur-Badr (Asmodeus) and Jean-Pierre Delacroix. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- The Dragon’s Treasure — 2.4k, rated T. DP. An ex-knight, getting on in years, makes a dangerous annual pilgrimage. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Duty & Love — 1.2k, rated T. A would-be king seeks to take his throne. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Flora and the Pellar Batt — 4k, rated T. DP. A woman has a contentious relationship with her village’s pellar. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Freedom and Liberty — 2.1k, rated M. MB. Just some chatter and conversation between Cicero Penllwynog and Loki, with a little from Coshel Fenwick later on. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Gellert’s New Job — 21k, rated M. MB. Gellert Osgodby has worked as a business manager for the King family for nearly a decade when an error in judgement brings his employment to an abrupt end. Lucien Pike, a rival kingpin, employs his services instead. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- The Hive — 15k, rated T. MB. Episode 2: Kuroda Antiques. Velma Kuroda, specialist in haunted and enchanted objects, comes to evaluate the unusual estate left behind by a witch and demonologist. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- King’s Service — 11k, Rated E, MB. Cecil Hobbes, a man disgraced, has a new stalker. At his age, it’s almost a compliment. Valorous King, recently discharged from his time serving as a king’s man at the pleasure of Myrddin Wyllt, has returned home to Lashton, and also to his relentless pursuit of his old PE teacher, Cecil Hobbes. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- The Lord of the Wood’s Spring Bride — 10k, rated M. MB. A trans dressmaker is embroiled in the strange schemes of a local deity, and he lets himself be carried away with the tide. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- The Lost Boy in Llallwg — 4.7k, rated T. MB. In this one, an angel and his park warden boyfriend are slow and lazy in the summer evening heat, and the angel tells the warden a story. More with Gryff Gordon and Perseverance-before-God! On Medium / / On Patreon
- The Photographer — 600w, rated T. He had seen much, in his time. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- The Pilot — 9k, rated T. MB. Episode 1: Kuroda Antiques. A specialist in magical antiques, Velma Kuroda, is called out to help a grieving captain with the ghost of his partner. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Steps Ahead — Rated M. 13.7k. MB. A serving boy seduces a prince who is tired of the weight of his crown. M/M fantasy, with dark comedy throughout, and a rather fraught romance. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Stormy Seas — 300w, rated T. Only when it was stormy would she appear. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Strange Passage — 3k, rated M. MB. There is a stowaway on the vessel of Captain Tom Warren, and he determines to get to bottom of it. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Temple Stone — 3.5k, rated T. MB. In a temple of Zeus, a beautiful stranger tells a story of Hades and Persephone. With an appearance from Ganymede Cavendish. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- The Traveling Bard — 1k, rated T. It was always just him and his guitar. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Youth Inquisitive — 6k, Rated T. DP. Vizma Riorda, a priest devoted to Oghma, a god of knowledge and truth, meets a young thief who does not lie. Featuring Buran Highfield. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- A Bite’s Pleasure — 600w, MB. Bound in vines and roots, a young man experiences the talented mouth of a vampire .Cis M/M. Verdance Pike goes down on a mostly willing victim. Blowjobs, magic, bondage, and vampire bites — warning for the implication of mildly dubious consent. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- After Class — 2.6k. MB. Explicit M/NB short between two alchemy students at the Royal University in Camelot — one is a cis guy, the other is nonbinary and uses they/them pronouns! Contains spanking, breast worship, casual sex, semi-public sex, anal. A little worldbuilding too! On Medium / / On Patreon
- Au Naturale — 7k. MB. A student at Camelot University gets involved with a stablemaster. Explicit M/M short between two cis men. 7k. Featuring size kink, size different, large cocks, overstimulation, stomach bulging, mind break/aheago, dirty talk, D/s, age difference, rough sex, being pinned down, and dirty talk about piss play but no actual piss play. Featuring Coshel Fenwick and Cicero Penllwynog. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Beauty’s Growth — 1.8k, MB. A man’s first time with his new girlfriend — a dryad. Cis M/F. Oral, playful casual sex, laughter and teasing, and a bit of a mess after. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Best Behaviour — 1.7k. MB. Fabien has been waiting to be touched all day. Explicit M/M short between a cis ship captain and his trans boyfriend. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Biting — 700w. MB. A vampire bites his secretary. More from Lucien Pike and Gellert Osgodby in this one! On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Butler vs Footman — 3k. MB. Don prompts some rivalry between two of the house’s servants. Explicit M/M/M short between three cis men. Featuring Don Howard, Sam Harrison, and Victor Mead. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Buttons and Ribbons — 700w. MB. Nicholas tries to concentrate on something other than the butler’s hands. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Change of Angles — 1.4k. MB. The strap-on might be a little too big. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Collared — 500w. MB. Two men play with collaring. M/M erotic short. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Cottage Holiday — 1.2k. MB. Don’s footman has him against the wall before the butler puts him to bed. Wall sex, strength and size kink, overstim, subspace, D/s, a little roughness and sweetness together! More of Don Howard, Sam Harrison, and Victor Mead. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Curiosity and Indulgence — 1.2k. MB. trans M/cis M, more from Tom Warren and Samuel Coates! Coates is curious about another kind of beating, and Tom is happy to oblige — flogging, some D/s and sadomasochism feels, and some playful dynamics between them! On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Cut and Well — 800w. MB. Pike rescues his secretary from an interrogation, but doesn’t release him from his bonds right away. Lucien Pike and Gellert Osgodby being their usual fucked up selves: knifeplay, blood and blood-drinking, some sadomasochism, and the usual undernegotiated kink with these two. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Disciplinary Action — 2.4k. MB. Russ stays late after work. Explicit M/M erotica between an older cis man and a younger trans man. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Divine Bodies — 9k. MB. The god Freyr expects good work from his priests, but gives good rewards. Magical HRT for a loyal trans masc priest! Featuring Esben. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Domestic Bliss — 3k. MB. Explicit M/M erotic short between a cis man and his trans husband. Featuring housewife play, D/s, service kink, mild food kink, lingerie, plugs, cockwarming. On Medium / / On Patreon
- Fit for Purpose — 4.2k. MB. Supervillains and superheroes, but with stretchy bodies and massive cocks, between a huge cis male alien superhero and a trans man supervillain with whole-body elasticity. 4.2k. Silly and light in humour, but extreme on the porn! Featuring pheromones (mildly dubious consent for this, but both parties use pheromones to get their way, and are enthusiastically into it), come inflation, huge size difference, unrealistic sex, alien dicks, prodigious amounts of come, dom/sub, mild corporal punishment, undernegotiated kink, rough sex, objectification, dirty talk. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Fresh Clutch — 700w. MB. Cis M/M. A merman treats a partner to his clutch of eggs. Featuring oviposition, aphrodisiac slick, banter, stomach bulging! On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Get There — 900w. MB. Explicit NBLNB short. Contains lingerie, corsets, public sex, mirrors, handjobs, D/s, discussions of subspace. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- A Good Show — 600w, MB. More of Captain Tom Warren and Samuel Coates with a third — some voyeurism, overstimulation, a few tears, D/s, and a little double penetration! On Medium // On Patreon.
- Harvest’s Reward — Rated E, 1k. MB. More Freyr and Esben. M/M between a huge-cocked god of fertility and his trans masc priest! Featuring size difference, belly bulging, stuffing, food kink, hand-feeding, teasing, threats, and D/s! On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Heat Wave — 700w. MB. A secretary struggling to deal with the heat uses his boss to cool down. Explicit M/M short between a cis vampire and his trans secretary. Featuring Lucien Pike and Gellert Osgodby. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Knotting — 1.4k. MB. A werewolf ties with his lover. Explicit M/NB short between a cis werewolf and a nonbinary person who uses they/them pronouns. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Locker Room Talk — 2.8k. MB. Gaz picks on the wrong guy in the showers at the gym. Explicit M/M short between a cis man and a trans man. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Managing Stress — 1.2k. MB. A gentleman is prompted to relax by his butler. Explicit M/M short between a gentleman and his butler, both of them cis. Featuring Don Howard and Victor Mead. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Morning Eggs — 1k. MB. Silly domestic oviposition between an angel and a merman. Featuring Bird. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Perfection — 900w, MB. A butler laces up a gentleman’s corset. More of Donald Howard and Victor Mead — corsetry, breathplay, gentle domming, praise kink, bondage, size kink, sweetness and tenderness. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Pinned Down — 800w. MB. A merman treats his angel boyfriend to his tentacles, but he has to earn them first. Erotic M/M short between a merman with tentacles and a trans male angel. Featuring Bird. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- The Prince’s Pleasure — 6.7k. DP. The prince’s personal guard helps him forget about the stresses of the day. Explicit M/M short between a cis male werewolf with a penis and (huge) knot, and a trans man with a vulva. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Prostate Milking — 1.7k. MB. A footman plays a joke on the house butler. Erotic M/M+M short between three cis men. Featuring Don Howard, Sam Harrison, and Victor Mead. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Return to the Daily Grind — 3.3k. MB. A client hires a temporary assistant with specialist skills. Explicit M/M short between a cis male werewolf and a trans male angel. Featuring Bird. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Sensory Deprivation — 3.2k. MB. Gerald Poole has a sprained wrist, and not being able to work, the boredom is getting to him. His lovers — Jack Wicks and Captain Orion Cedric Thwaites, respectively — go to some efforts to keep him occupied. Erotic short centred on one cis man. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Shore Leave — 600w. MB. A captain goes down on his sailor. Explicit M/M short between a cis naval captain and a trans sailor. Featuring Tom Warren and Samuel Coates. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Simple Error — 2.7k. MB. Two students of magic enjoy the results of a potions mix-up. Explicit M/M short with two cis witches, with one spontaneously growing lactating breasts. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Soaked — 600w. MB. A butler and his gentleman seek respite from a demanding morning. More Don Howard and Victor Mead! Featuring intercrural sex and a little D/s and marking . On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Spanking — 3k. MB. A ship captain spanking his sailor. Short M/M story between a cis ship captain in the age of sail and a trans sailor. Featuring Tom Warren and Samuel Coates. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Spilled Wine — 2k. MB. More Cicero Penllwynog with a priest of Dionysus — some post-ritual magical sex! Explicit M/M erotica between two cis men. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Star-Crossed Boys — 1.8k. MB. Dai Laithe is approached by another Lashton youth — Valorous King. Erotic short, M/M with two cis men, rated E, 1.8k. Masturbation for an uncaring audience, implied heavy drug use, PTSD, and two emotionally stunted boys. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Suspended Pleasures — 1k. MB. Rope bondage and potion play in the apothecary’s office. M/M short between a cis apothecary and a trans partner. Age difference, suspension bondage, overstimulation, crying, come inflation, and fear of getting caught, as well as mentions of exhibitionism. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Sweet Torture — 1.3k. MB. Curt has a surprise for his boyfriend when he comes home from sea. Explicit M/M short between a cis male lecturer in medicine and his trans boyfriend, set loosely in the late 1800s. With Curt Sangster and Adam Hayden. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Treasured Chest — 1k. MB. Milo and Clay try something new. Explicit M/M erotic short between a cis man and a trans man. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Wake-Up Call — 1.2k,MB. Aimé wakes up earlier than Jean-Pierre for once, and decides to take advantage. Cis M/trans M, previously negotiated consensual somnophilia, oral sex, teasing, sleepy sex. Featuring Aimé Deverell and Jean-Pierre Delacroix. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Well-Used Toy — 2.1k. MB. Mr Pike needs to learn to treat his playthings a little more nicely. Explicit M/M cockwarming short between a cis male vampire (a crime boss) and a trans male human (a sex worker), with another trans man (boss’ secretary) giving aftercare. Featuring Lucien Pike and Gellert Osgodby. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Wings (and Tails) — 1.1k. MB. An angelic sex worker and double penetration. Explicit M/M between a trans angel and a cis “demon”. Featuring Bird. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- The Apothecary and the Carpenter’s Son — 5k, rated T. DP. Originally a Tweetfic. A young carpenter becomes enchanted by the village apothecary. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- The Blacksmith and the Florist — 2.3k, Rated T. MB. A chronically fatigued enchanter becomes fascinated with one of the neighbours. On Medium // On Patreon.
- Books To Return — 4k, rated K+. MB. The head librarian has a new admirer. Fluff and sweetness. Short trans 4 trans romance. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Dirk and the Weaver — 12k, rated M, MB. A shopkeeper slowly comes to fall for a weaver when he comes to town. Slow romance and fantasy short between a shopkeeper in an isolated Scottish village, and a weaver that comes up from somewhere way down south. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Flowers and Music — 3.5k, rated T, MB. A man becomes besotted with his neighbour, a violinist. Some sweetness and gentle teasing between two neighbours in the same building! Adapted from a TweetFic. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- For Want of Time — 6k, rated T. MB. A delivery man is quite infatuated with the clerk at a magical toy shop. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Fresh Country Air — 2.8k, rated M, MB. An orchard labourer gives a naturalist’s education to a visitor from the city. Kissing and sweetness, some hand and blowjobs, teasing, shyness, affection. Adapted from a TweetFic. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- The Grand Prize — 2.7k, rated T. DP. A long-time thief steals his most ambitious trophy yet. On Medium / / On Patreon / / On YouTube.
- The Ice Skater — 5k, rated M, MB. A man falls devastatingly in love with the strange figure who dances on the ice. A man working at a cocoa stand becomes besotted with the man who always skates on the outdoor ice rink at Christmastime. Another appearance from Verdance Pike, adapted from a TweetFic. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- More Than Coffee — 13k, rated E. MB. Del’s place of work is a front for an underground surgery. One of their new patrons doesn’t care: he just wants his coffee. Romance, erotica, humour, and a little bit of crime. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- The Pirate Accountant — 4.5k, rated M, MB. A quartermaster works up the nerve to finally mount a seduction on their accountant. Dark humour and biting banter throughout, between an exceedingly cautious and paranoid accountant and the quartermaster who’s finally worked up the courage to ask him out. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- The Poet and Provocateur — 4.5k, rated M. MB. A bodyguard is assigned to look after a very provocative poet. Bickering bastards going between American settler towns at the turn of the century. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Saint Jude’s Kitchen — 20k, Rated M, MB. After an injury stops him working, a failing deckhand gets a new lease on life. Themes around cooking and nurturing, identity and sense of self, and complex family dynamics. Adapted from a TweetFic. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Superior Service — 2.7k, rated M, M/M. An overworked business consultant struggles with his new assistant. Silly short with a nasty little businessman being thawed out by a nasty but efficient new secretary. Mild humour and seduction. Adapted from a TweetFic. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Walking Home — 300w. Fluff. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Warden Gordon and the Angel in the Woods — 7.6k. MB. Working in a magical national park, Gryff Gordon has a contentious relationship with a local angel. Featuring Perseverance-Before-God. On Medium / / On Patreon.
Comedy / Slice-of-Life / Miscellany
- A Prologue — 1.6k, rated T. MB. Ephraim Margolis, an obstetrician at the Caer Afon Magical Hospital, stops to speak with their nurse lead — Colleen Pike, the daughter of the infamous Lucien Pike. They talk about things that are, and things to come. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Bad Service — 3k, rated T. MB. Lawrence’s valet is far too good at his job. It’s driving him mad. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Belle Flees Her Bounty — 4k, rated M. MB. Belle had been riding since dawn. A woman on the run and a bounty hunter in the West of North America in the 1800s. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Doctor’s Hands — 1.5k, rated M. MB. Some short slice-of-life and quiet affection. 1.5k, with more of Curt Sangster and Adam Hayden .On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Five Star Service — 2.2k, rated M. MB. Another session with Beau Horvasse and Germain Wagner-Jeanneret. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Making Port — 700w, rated T. MB. A little slice-of-life short with Orion Cedric Thwaites and Paul Cotton. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Pushing Buttons — 3k. Rated M. MB. Lucien Pike demands his secretary’s time and attention. Some character introspection and slice-of-life with Lucien Pike and Gellert Osgodby. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Small Talk — 1.5k, rated M. MB. Germain Wagner-Jeanneret and Beau Horvasse make small talk. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- The Clockmaker — 200w. Steampunk horror. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- The Coffin at Sea — 400w. A vessel picks up a coffin afloat at sea. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- The Door — 600w. They forgot about the door, somehow. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- I Forgot My Manners — 2.7k. /r/NoSleep: I forgot my manners, and I’m terrified of the consequences. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Letters to the Dead — 17k. Tales from a gravedigger haunted by a ghost. Written in the style of a diarised blog post. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- The Lighthouse — 700w. Ghost story. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- The Shepherd — 1.3k. Abstract Horror. Red sky at night, shepherd’s delight. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- The Widower’s Garden — 12.5k, Rated M, MB. After a man is widowed, his husband begins to appear at the foot of his garden every night. Content warnings for horror, violence, trauma, infidelity, nasty guys being nasty. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- The Ballad of Lacie O’Malley — Humour.
- The Boat
- Close Your Mouth & To The Blind Man
- My Grandfather’s Greenhouse
- The Tunnel
Sex and Relationships:
- Ringing The Devil’s Doorbell: A Light-Hearted, Practical Guide — Let’s talk sex! Vulvar and vaginal stimulation for fun, pleasure, and profit. On Medium.
- 9 rules for writing successful Tweetfic — A short guide to publishing stories directly onto Twitter. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Publishing F.A.Q. —3k. Just a little master post of frequently ask questions about how I publish and write. On Medium.
- Writing Dialogue: A Technical Primer — 2k. A technical primer denoting some rules and conventions. On Medium.
- Who said that? Dialogue Guide — 8.5k. Crafting unique, distinctive voices for each and every character. On Medium.
- A Beginner’s Approach to Natural History — 5k. A guide to approaching local natural history — especially learning about insects and birds — as a novice. On Medium.
- A Man’s Choices Are Always A Woman’s Fault — 3.8k. Marty Robbins’ Devil Woman: an exercise in shifting blame. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- I’m just in the mood for a movie with gay (or bi) dudes! — A rec list that mentions 50 movies, all of them with MLM. On Medium.
- I Want To Fuck The Monster — 2.3k. Monsterfuckery from a trans and disabled perspective. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- It’s Your Responsibility to Kill Yourself and other interesting viewpoints in The Haunting of Bly Manor. 3.6k. Review. On Medium.
- Transgender Diaries: Testosterone Day #1– 4.5k. Blog detailing first day T experiences. On Medium.
- Transgender Diaries: Testosterone Day #28– 4.3k. Blog detailing first day T experiences. On Medium.
- Why I Give Away My Work Away For Free — 2.4k. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Why is Aziraphale so gay? — 7k. Analysis of Aziraphale’s characterisation in Good Omens by Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman . On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Why We Need To Write Essays — And more importantly, why they should be fun. 1.2k. On Medium / / On Patreon.
Return To Terok Nor — Essays and Episode Analyses concerning Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Return To Terok Nor: Emissary Parts 1 & 2 — 7k. Liveblog & analysis of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine S1:E1–E2. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Return to Terok Nor: A Man Alone —3.7k. Liveblog & analysis of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine S1:E3. On Medium / / On Patreon.
- Return to Terok Nor: Past Prologue — 3k. Liveblog & analysis of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine S1:E4. On Medium / / On Patreon.
Interviews & Podcasts
- Dirty talk: a deep dive into smut and the art of fantasy by Kish Lal — An article by Kish Lal for DripFeed, where she interviewed several people about dirty talk, including myself, looking at different fantasies, the psychology of dirty talk, and different ways to approach it. Read on DripFeed
- Queer Monster Hour with Johannes T. Evans for the Eldritch Girl Podcast — I did an interview with C.M. Rosens, talking about Magic Beholden and themes of dark romance and the complex power dynamics in intimate relationships, especially in Powder and Feathers. Download the Episode / / Read the Transcript